You are responsible for the corporate web. You are very aware that your corporate web is not what it ought to be:
- Internal stakeholders are fighting about who makes decisions over web and intranet functionality.
- The corporate web team wants the web to get better but they're “stuck” (no power, no money, no staff).
- You’ve redesigned the site.
- You’ve tried social.
- You’ve implemented more sophisticated infrastructure technology.
And, the web just keeps getting bigger (but not better).
We help organizations move their online efforts to the next level by taking their web teams to the next level. Our consulting focus is corporate web strategy and governance — getting management to enable you to get the web done right. That means the right authority, staffing and funding.
- We stop internal debates about web site “ownership.”
- We help you write your web budget and right-size your web team.
- We help you realize the opportunity and mitigate the risk of operating online.
- We show you how to manage the entire corporate web effort – what gets done centrally and what is decentralized.
How we work together:
Assessment and Realignment
We visit you and examine 10 areas of web management, in depth, and we lay it out for you: what’s working and what’s not.
Then, we work with you to create an approach to web strategy and governance that works for your organization—and we help you deliver that message to your stakeholders to make sure it sticks.
Think you’ve got it together but you’re not quite sure? We’ll sanity check your plans for your web team. We’ll either visit you on site or work with you over the phone to give you the support and confidence you need to work through your web management concerns.
It's fixable. We can help you. Call us +1 410 377 3012 or contact us.
Get more information about the key components of Web operations management, and how it can help fix your Web problems.